This is one of our favorite, go-to meals. Its super easy and a perfect, quick dinner on those busy weeknights.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 ½ cups of your favorite Todd’s Salsa
- Season both sides of the chicken breasts with the taco seasoning.
- Place chicken breasts in a greased 9x13 pan.
- Pour salsa over the top of the chicken breasts.
- Bake at 375° for 25-35 minutes, until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°.
- Remove dish from oven and sprinkle the chicken breasts with cheese then return to the over for another couple minutes, until the cheese has melted.
- When done, you can serve this with some sour cream on top or maybe a few fresh cilantro leaves.